Frank LaWhoops: LaRose’s Latest Mistake Costs Ohioans
June 22, 2023
5 Questions Frank LaRose Must Answer
New reports find after Frank LaWhoops “screws up big-time,” Ohio taxpayers could be footing a bill for hundreds of thousands of dollars while election officials are “scrambling” to reprint corrected ballots by Friday’s deadline.
LaWhoops was ordered by the State Supreme Court to rewrite ballot language and then sent the wrong information to county elections officials two days before ballots must be printed and sent to military members and overseas voters. It’s just the latest move LaWhoops has taken that costs Ohioans: he has already been criticized for “lying” about State Issue 1 and for following special interests’ “marching orders.”
“After pushing for a corrupt, special interest power grab, Frank LaWhoops’s incompetence is now costing Ohio taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars,” said ODP Spokesperson Reeves Oyster. “LaWhoops owes Ohioans answers immediately on his blunder.”
Here are five questions Frank LaWhoops must answer about his incompetence potentially costing Ohioans hundreds of thousands of dollars:
- How much exactly will your mistake cost Ohio taxpayers?
- Are you too focused on running a “shadow campaign” than on your official responsibilities? Or was this mistake the result of being more responsive to the out-of-state, dark money funders of your campaign than the people of Ohio?
- Which counties will have to rush to reprint ballots as a result of your blunder?
- Can you confirm that all voters – no matter their county – will see correct language after your mistake?
- How will you confirm every military member and overseas voter who requested an absentee ballot will be sent the correct language by tomorrow’s deadline?